People are always asking me what I have my virtual assistants do. On average I request about 150 tasks per month, some by phone and some by email. Whether you are using FancyHands or Zirtual, here's some ideas of the things you can outsource:
- I have a Black and Decker Power Pro 2 Food Processer and I lost the thing that holds the slicer disc in place, find it and buy it.
- Login into my Verizon Wireless account, the bill was pretty high this month, see if there's a better plan based on my usage
- See if there is an easy way to create a dynamic cluster of logos for my wordpress blog
- Call Gymboree in Tribeca, find out what times they have "Open Gym" and add them to my calendar
- Transcribe the following paragraph and send it to me...(34 seconds of talking)