I am extremely excited to announce to brand new online offerings of my Art of Less Doing courses. For nearly two years I have been helping people to optimize, automate, and outsource everything in their personal and professional lives through in person classes in New York City as well as corporate seminars around the country. I have spent a lot of time working on putting my material online so that people around the world could experience it and start freeing up their time and reclaiming their minds. I have three online courses with unique formats and objectives that will appeal to different styles of learning. Udemy
Udemy is one of the largest platforms for people with expertise to share their knowledge with others. This course includes curated video content, guides readings and other supplemental materials. The 21 part program allows you to go through at your own pace and maintain access to the materials for whenever you need to go back and review. All you have to do is follow along and start making everything in your life more efficient. In addition, this course covers the steps needed to being optimizing your health. I also offer a comprehensive, step by step guide to making Gmail your ultimate productivity tool.
- Learn at your pace
- No homework or deliverables
- Health topics are covered
- No live Q&A with instructor
Skillshare is where I got my start teaching The Art of Less Doing to audiences throughout New York City. I have had over 500 students with nearly 150 endorsements! Skillshare now offers hybrid classes that are project based. This means that hundreds or even thousands of students can follow along and mostly online based course, as a group. They can collaborate on project based learning objectives and in the end, create a project that exemplifies the skills they have learned. This course covers direct productivity topics only.
- Follow the pace of the teacher
- Collaborate with other students in discussions
- Create and submit a project (top projects will be written up on my blog)
- Final live Q&A with instructor
- No health topics covered
Competition and Prizes
I want these courses to absolutely explode and reach the greatest number of people possible. I have a lofty goal but I know it can be achieved with your help and support. If I get 500 sign ups for each course, 5 students will get a prize package worth over $1000 each including:
- 3 hours of Coaching with yours truly (value $250)
- 3 months of pro virtual assistant service from FancyHands (value $135)
- 3 months of premium Evernote service (value $15)
- 3 months of premium FollowUp.cc service (value $45)
- All 3 of Tim Ferriss' books (4 Hour Workweek, 4 Hour Body, 4 Hour Chef) (value $55)
- Bulletproof package from The Bulletproof Executive (Upgraded Whey, Upgraded Coffee) (value $144)
Again, I need your help to spread the word and get people signed up for these two amazing courses. Thanks for your support and I look forward to bestowing these awesome productivity tools on the lucky winners.