[youtube id="WFSlT-Te_mE" width="620" height="360"]
As you may know, I'm a huge fan of creativeLIVE. They produce high-quality workshops and stream them live to the internet for free. They are an awesome company with a powerful mission to democratize education.
On November 25th and 26th, I am teaching a creativeLIVE workshop, The Art of Less Doing. As some of you know, Less Doing was created as a result of my journey overcoming Crohn’s Disease, an incurable illness. I realized how much of a role stress plays in our lives — and I wanted to develop a systematic way of mitigating those issues.
Over my two full days of teaching on creativeLIVE, I will help you prioritize your tasks and build effective stress- and time-management strategies, including:
- The 80/20 rule for resource allocation
- Why and how you need to ditch your to-do list
- How to customize your own work week based on your unique biorhythms
- Getting started on the road to optimal health and wellness
- And pretty much every productivity and biohacking concept I've ever come up with to supercharge your life
The beauty of creativeLIVE is that you can watch the workshop online for free while it occurs, or you can purchase the course and view it any time you have a few hours to spare.
Tune in anytime between 9am PST and 4pm on November 25th and 26th to learn live, for free!