Each week I read thousands of blog posts from hundreds of sources, these are the best things that I found this week. For daily updates, follow me on Twitter and Facebook.
- Mail-Order Meat - Gear Patrol
- Grocerytrip - Honeycrisp Apps
- Prevention of Chronic Illness with a Mediterranean diet - treehugger
- Bone Broth - Mercola
- Testing the Anova, Sansaire, and Nomiku Sous-Vide Circulators - serious eats
- Testing Your Diet with Pee & Purple Cabbage - NutritionFacts
- How to Make A Healthier Salad - Greatist
People are always asking me what I have my virtual assistants do. On average I request about 150 tasks per month, some by phone and some by email. Whether you are using FancyHands or Zirtual, here’s some ideas of the things you can outsource:
If you want to learn how to get the most out of working with a virtual assistant, follow this link for discounted access to my online course. To see my top tasks throughout the week, follow Twitter hashtag #ttask
See more food, training, and cool stuff on Instagram.