Each week I read thousands of blog posts from hundreds of sources, these are the best things that I found this week. For daily updates, follow me on Twitter and Facebook.
- Tired of Your Bad Habits? Here’s the One Thing You Need to Know About Effective Habit Change
- Lessons From The Samurai: The Secret To Always Being At Your Best
- “Freeing Your Creative Mind” – Exclusive Webcast with Ari Meisel
- Move Over Google Plus Hangouts. Appear.in Is Here & It’s Really Good
- 16 Weeks on High Fat Diet - Weight Loss, Fat Loss, Lowered Inflammation. But is 50% Fat, 30% Carbs Really "High Fat"? Plus: SFA, MUFA & PUFA (n-6) - Doesn't Make a Difference
- Let us take care of your Airbnb listing!
- If Life Seems Hard – It’s Time To Get Stronger
- How to Recover from Adrenal Fatigue
- LuMini Makes Smart Home Lighting Easy And Affordable With Bluetooth LE Connectivity
- Octonius Searches & Groups Files From Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive
- 11 Things Extremely Confident People Do Differently
- Ketogenic Diet Improves Insulin Sensitivity and Numerous Aging Markers
- No more waiting rooms! Text a doctor for free.
- 26 Totally Awesome Ways to Make Guacamole Even More Delicious
- The Right Drink for Every Situation
- Strength ⇧ | Size ⇩ - That's the Result of 7 Weeks With Three Additional Sets of Blood Flow Restricted High Rep + Low Intensity Squats & Bench Presses in Well-Trained Athletes
- Staying in Touch Made Easy
- What Are the Health Benefits of Oregano?
People are always asking me what I have my virtual assistants do. On average I request about 150 tasks per month, some by phone and some by email. Whether you are using FancyHands or Zirtual, here’s some ideas of the things you can outsource:
If you want to learn how to get the most out of working with a virtual assistant, follow this link for discounted access to my online course. To see my top tasks throughout the week, follow Twitter hashtag #ttask
- Find out where I vote locally
- Find a realtor who specializes in unusual properties
- Register this new toaster oven for it's warranty
See more food, training, and cool stuff on Instagram