In Episode #127 Ari speaks with Evan Britten-Bozzone of Perssist. During their conversation, Ari and Evan chat about the finer points of the virtual assistant industry, as well as discuss the origins of Perssist as a business.
The Less Doing LIVE Event in NYC is less than six months away! The best minds in business and productivity are joining Ari in his hometown of New York City to share their tips, strategies and secrets for success. Visit LessDoingLive.com to learn more about this fantastic opportunity running from May 1st – 3rd.
Join Ari Meisel, the master of “Optimize, Outsource and Automate,” as he conducts two exclusive seminars in the heart of New York City on March 9th, 2015. During this seminar, Ari explains how the Less Doing System recaptures time, slashes stress and enriches lives. Best of all, these sessions are 100% free. To register, go to Eventbrite now!
Looking for an opportunity to see Ari speak live somewhere on the west coast?—Look no further! On April 29th and 30th, Ari will be featured at the Mastermind Talks event in Napa, California. To learn more about this opportunity to watch Ari “Optimize, Outsource and Automate” in wine country, click here.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 19:20 – Introduction of Even Britten-Bozzone, founder of Perssist
- 19:47 – On-demand virtual assistance services and what makes Perssist different
- 21:02 – Time-sensitivity and focus specialization are benefits of Perssist
- 23:54 – Perssist’s recruiting process
- 26:10 – Perssist does not charge per task it charges per hour.
- 29:05 – Perssist allows members to submit tasks with specific time requests
- 30:02 – Not everyone is good manager of other people
- 31:00 – At this time, Perssist only has two, full-time members
- 31:35 – The inspiration for Perssist was literally hearing people complain about having to complete tasks
- 32:40 – Evan’s Top 3 Tips for Being More Effective
- 32:55 – To get more done, determine if you need to do the task
- 33:45 – Make sure your request is clear, succinct and to the point
- 34:04 – Use a pen and paper to stay on top of your daily tasks
- 34:53 – Example of cool requests from Perssist’s users
- 35:34 – Perssist is in the process of integrating with Google Calendar and Dropbox
- 36:00 – Perssist.com
5 Key Points:
- Time-sensitivity and proven expertise are things people value in a virtual assistant.
- Not everyone knows how to manage people.
- Sometime the inspiration for a business comes from the most unlikely sources.
- Determine if you actually need to do the task you’re doing…if you don’t, consider outsourcing it.
- A huge staff isn’t a requirement for successful business.
- Kimi Morton –A wellness and productivity master based in the Aloha State
- The Secret Sauce – Kimi’s new podcast which will highlight the secret sauce of high achieving people
- How Doctors Stay Young – Daily Mail article about doctors and how they stay “young”
- Nuts and Cholesterol – Daily Mail article talking about how nuts can be as effective as statins at reducing cholesterol
- TruBrain – A product designed to improve mental performance using the power of nootropics