In Episode #197 Ari interviews Semo Sohino of Ambronite, a drinkable supermeal designed to give consumers more freedom, time and choice. Listen as Ari and Semo talk about the carefully selected ingredients in Ambronite and its nutritional benefits.
Hey Less Doing Podcast Listeners, we want to hear from YOU! Visit us on iTunes and leave a review or subscribe to the podcast if you’re not already a dedicated follower.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 14:02 – Introduction of Semo Sohino
- 14:20 – Ambronite is an organic drinkable meal that’s been nutritionally optimized to fulfill dietary essentials.
- 15:33– The product’s been extensively developed from the latest nutritional research in order to find the best overall combination for health.
- 16:20 – Ambronite covers fatty acids, carbs, and protein among other things. It’s also vegan.
- 17:34 – The product has found popularity with triathlon athletes and consumers who are in need of a full meal on the go.
- 18:20 – Semo’s sent samples to the European space agency, because the product isn’t just for busy-bodies.
- 19:34 – Interestingly, stinging nettle is included in the recipe for Ambronite because of its rich calcium content.
- 20:24 – Lacuma, which comes from South America is included for its sweetness and nutritional value.
- 21:08 – Nutritional yeast is included as an exceptional source of vitamin B12.
- 21:47 – Bilberry is included in Ambronite, a potent antioxidant.
- 24:22 – Ambronite is named after Ambrosia, a drink from Greek myths.
- 25:55 – Ambronite uses scientifically well-documented ingredients that are natural, which is an edge the product has over its competitors.
- 26:55 – People have gone for weeks on Ambronite only.
- 27:55 – Ari and Semo discuss the pros and cons of not chewing when consuming food.
- 28:46 – The product is available at ambronite.com.
3 Key Points:
- Ambronite is an organic drinkable meal that’s been nutritionally optimized to fulfill dietary essentials. It’s also vegan.
- The product is not just for people on-the-go, it’s also pushing the boundaries of what makes an individual efficient.
- Some unusual ingredients in Ambronite include stinging nettle, bilberry, and nutritional yeast for dietary purposes.
- Ambronite – Semo’s drinkable product containing necessary daily nutrients.
- Salt is more than a seasoning - Salt Powered Self Defense Gun
- Refold - Foldable Desk
- Calm Down Now - Stop panic and anxiety, relax instantly
- CopyHacking - The Ultimate guide to No-Pain Copywriting
- 39 Breakfast Hacks – From Time magazine, 38 Breakfast recommendations from nutritional leaders
- unPack - Travelers have affordable premium essentials delivered to hotel
- The Book Seer - Enter a recently read book and seer gives recommendations
- The Ion Belt - Sleek, safe, and stylish portable charging from your belt
- Decisive Health - Doctor patient billing in real time
- Tiny Fax - Turn your iPhone or iPad into a fax machine
- Chatbaka - the safe way to send messages while driving
- NetSpot - Plan, optimize, and improve your Wi-Fi anywhere
- Torch - A simple router for digital parenting.
- Stop Procrastinating - This Is The Lazy Way To Stop Procrastinating
- Under-The-Jack Pack - Ultra-thing laptop bag you wear under your jacket
- Growbot for Slack - Celebrate team wins in Slack
- The Left Hand - 20 Little-Known Facts About Being Left-Handed
- Re-Purposing Coffee? Sure! - Six Things You Can Do with Coffee After You've Finished Drinking it
- Animating the Impact of Stress - The Effects of Stress On Your Entire Body, As Told by This Unique Animation
- Tenrocket - Launch your app in 10 days for 10K
- UsBidi - The world's most intelligent charger ever.
- Request - The smarter way to scheudle and send meeting requests
- Flightfox - Fly Better For Less
- Starship - Self-driving robot for local delivery
- HeyScale - Scheduled announcements and recurring reminders for Slack
- The Podcast Universe - Visualization of podcast networks
- Start Sleeping Better - 24 Easy Ways to Sleep Better Tonight
- Elevator - Any team can be acquihired.
- Omni - On-demand itemized physical storage
- Call Frank - Get a call every night to record feedback on your day
- Slash Commands - A much easier way to install slash commands.
- Call 1-844-i-do-less – Toll-Free number, Press “0” to speak with a Less Doing Certified Coach
- Text DOLESS – Text DOLESS to 33733