Special Episode 2
In InBetweenisode #2 Ari speaks with Eben Pagan of Wake Up Productive. During their call, Eben shares his vision for the Wake Up Productive Program, while fielding questions about his entrepreneurial origins, his strategy for being efficient and his discovery of success.
The Less Doing LIVE Event in NYC is less than six months away! The best minds in business and productivity are joining Ari in his hometown of New York City to share their tips, strategies and secrets for success. VisitLessDoingLive.com to learn more about this fantastic opportunity running from May 1st – 3rd.
Join Ari Meisel, the master of “Optimize, Outsource and Automate,” as he conducts two exclusive seminars in the heart of New York City on March 9th, 2015. During this seminar, Ari explains how the Less Doing System recaptures time, slashes stress and enriches lives. Best of all, these sessions are 100% free. To register, go toEventbrite now!
Looking for an opportunity to see Ari speak live somewhere on the west coast?—Look no further! On April 29th and 30th, Ari will be featured at the Mastermind Talks event inNapa, California. To learn more about this rare opportunity to watch Ari “Optimize, Outsource and Automate” in wine country, click here.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 01:37 – Introduction of Eben Pagan
- 01:47 – How Eben got started as an entrepreneur
- 03:11 – Why Eben got started with a book on dating advice
- 04:30 – As he studied the dating/mating game for his own personal needs, Eben saw the potential for a real business opportunity
- 05:15 – Marketing, email funnels and the importance of getting information to people
- 06:45 – The next business after the dating advice book
- 07:10 – A dating advice platform
- 07:45 – A business advice platform
- 08:34 – How productivity became a point of emphasis for Eben
- 10:55 – Being a parent puts “productivity” in a whole new light
- 11:38 – Eben defines his morning routine
- 12:40 – Nailing the first meal of the day is a big piece
- 13:20 – 8 hours of high-quality sleep
- 13:40 – Water, exercise and high-quality supplemental meals
- 14:14 – What does Eben start his workday with?
- 14:44 – Working on the product/service
- 14:46 – Working on the marketing
- 14:52 – If you’re not working on product/service development or the marketing, you’re probably not being efficient with your time as it pertains to the business
- 15:12 – When most people come into the workspace, the first thing they do is answer messages and put outother people’s fires…this is not a good way to be efficient
- 16:20 – Eben only gets 4 great hours of productivity in any given day
- 18:00 – The Wake-Up Productive Program
- 20:30 – Eben defines his interaction with students in the program
- 22:22 – This program is slated toward entrepreneurial development and business growth
- 23:55 – Eben’s Top 3 Tips for Being More Effective:
- 24:15 – Your mind is state-dependent so finding the right state of consciousness for working and thinking is vital
- 25:51 – Envision your future once you have found the right state of consciousness and simultaneously decide on what habit(s) you need to put in place to get there
- 26:10 – Put some accountability in your life and make a commitment to that accountability
- 27:42 – WakeUpProductive.com
5 Key Points:
- Find an opportunity in the market for a product or service that people need and then dive right in.
- Get quality sleep and start the day with a quality meal to maximize productivity.
- Start the workday by focusing on the product/service and marketing that product/service.
- In any given day, there are only 4 hours to be great.
- The mind and body are state-dependent; to be successful, find the right state to work.
- Less Doing Live Event – The Less Doing LIVE Event in NYC is less than six months away! The best minds in business and productivity are joining Ari in his hometown of New York City to share their tips, strategies and secrets for success. VisitLessDoingLive.com to learn more about this fantastic opportunity running from May 1st – 3rd.
- WakeUpProductive – The latest program from Eben Pagan where he helps students become better entrepreneurs, businessmen and people.