“I don’t like things where it takes you a really long time to get to a point of usability.”
- 00:10 – The new podcast will be launched September 7
- 00:30 – Skype Channel on IFTTT
- 00:45 – You can be notified by things in Skype
- 01:04 – Great for people who live in Skype
- 01:15 – SlideBot creates powerful slides in seconds
- 01:30 –You provide the text, and it will automatically create the design.
- 01:53 – It makes it easy to make a unique presentation.
- 02:20 – Other programs take a really long time to figure out.
- 03:00 – Startup Value website
- 03:15 – A decent way for someone to steal your idea.
- 03:35 – Their new book manuscript comes out this week.
- 03:45 – See Ari & Nicks book for free by emailing email@example.com
- 03:58 – The first five people to email us will get to read the book.
- 04:05 – The Less Doing Dashboard
- 04:18 – A new way of managing tasks
- 04:25 – Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be a beta tester
- 04:40 – Go to com to sign up for the newsletter
- 04:50 – Less Doing Coaching Certification is coming up in November. Sign up on the website.