In this episode of the Less Doing Podcast, Ari and Nick sit down with Michael Humenansky, founder of Mobell Muscle, Men's Health '2016 Product of the Year' and a patent-pending, innovative portable gym that offers athletes accessible, productive, affordable, and versatile means to achieve peak performance in life.
“Once you set it up, you’ve got a 315 pound gym at your disposal.”
What You’ll Learn
- What the Mobell kit includes.
- How weights are created with what’s available.
- How a 60 pound case becomes a 315 pound gym.
- The struggles troops have staying in shape while on deployment.
- How a 3-piece bar can still support more than 1,000 pounds.
- The necessity of beta testing for consumer goods.
- Pivoting from government-only clients to the broader consumer community.
- Mobell’s plans for growth in the future.
- Why keeping diverse personalities in the company is integral to Mobell’s success.
The importance of spending quality time on the plan.