In this episode of the Less Doing Podcast, Ari and Nick sit down for an international conversation with author, CEO, and all-around marketing master Josh Steimle. Listen in as they discuss Josh’s decision to live overseas, what makes for a successful entrepreneurial venture, and why bringing in a partner can be the best business decision you ever make.
“Entrepreneurship is the only job I’ve ever been able to keep longer than five months.”
What You’ll Learn
- Why, if the conditions are right for it, you should live in another country.
- The importance of following your passion, and how it will invariably lead you down the right path.
- What Josh’s company handles.
- How to be transparent with your clients.
- The importance of getting the client to focus on the results.
- The motivation behind Josh’s book.
- Why some clients prefer Basecamp while others prefer Trello.
- What Josh spends most of his day (and energy) focusing on.
- Why you should try to make yourself unnecessary.
- The hidden value of bringing on a partner.